Smart Electronic Systems Lab
The Smart Electronic Systems Lab of ITACA Institute undertakes scientific and applied research, technological development and technology transfer initiatives in the field of wireless sensor networks and data networks, control and monitoring and embedded systems. The Lab also offers consulting, system design and feasibility studies on technology development projects in all the industrial sectors where sensor networks and embedded systems technology can be applied.
Methods and Equipments (Selection)
- Pick & Place HEEB-Inotec Inoplacer
- Remelting oven JEM 310
- SMT / BGA Rework ERSA IR550A
- Logic analyzer Tektronix TLA5203
- LPKF ProtoMat 93s milling machine
- JBC AM6850 Rework Station
- Mantis Elite by Vision Engineering
- Agilent MSO6014A Oscilloscope
- 2 x Agilent E3640A power supply
- Agilent E3646A dual power supply
- Agilent 33220A Function Generator
- Agilent 34405A bench multimeter
- DSPCOMM AquaComm underwater acoustic modem
- Design and implemention of digital instruments and reliable digital systems.
- Smart embedded systems, integrated into the Internet of Things by means of wired or wireless communications.
- Development and integration of user-centered smart systems.
- Devices for smart industry, based on embedded systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, or general purpose equipment (PCs and industrial PCs).
- Applications of low-energy wireless sensor networks, such as smart farming, smart cities, environmental monitoring, smart grid, fire detection, heritage conservation, industrial equipment control, etc.
- Design and implementation of traffic control and intelligent transportation systems.
- Unmanned autonomous vehicles support in the area of underwater positioning and vehicle communications.
ITACA Institute – Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
Camino de Vera, s/n. Edificio 8G, Acceso B, piso 0
46022 Valencia (Spain)
Phone +34 96 387 70 00 (Extension: 88251)