Process Mining & Health Lab
The Process Mining & Health Lab of ITACA Institute undertakes scientific and applied research, technological development and technology transfer initiatives in the field of process choreography, electrocardiology and health services. The Lab also offers consultancy services of advice, development of software applications, and expert analysis of medical processes and data in projects of technological development, applicable to the health and wellbeing sectors.
Methods and Equipments (Selection)
- Cluster of 5 blades.
- Cluster Power Edge R720 for high performance computing.
- Complete system of optical cartography of isolated heart of lower animal.
- System for Body Surface Potential Mapping.
- Makerbot 3D Printer Replicator 2.
- Parallel computing system based on NVIDIA Tesla Kepler K20 GPU.
- Multiparameter acquisition system for real-time electro-optical recording and processing.
- Process choreography for multi-platform services, such as the integration of M2M intercommunication systems.
- Biological data processing tools, including applications to study the biological behavior of human organs.
- Reliable and safe embedded solutions, including new methodologies for its development, verification and benchmarking.
- Development of tools and technologies for management of chronic diseases and patient telemonitoring, including the use of emotional virtual agents.
- Development of advanced software to assist health professionals in clinical decision-making and tools for biomedical research, by using advanced pattern recognition and machine learning techniques, modeling, computational prediction and signal processing.
- Development of tools for cardiac electrophysiology, including signal processing, data analysis and computational modeling.
- Development of clinical and preclinical medical equipment prototypes.
Carlos Fernández Llatas
ITACA Institute – Universitat Politècnica de Valencia
Camino de Vera, s/n. Edificio 8G, Acceso B, piso 1
46022 Valencia (Spain)
Phone +34 963 877 606